"The Quest to Your 1st Pull-Up"
Everyone struggles with pull-ups! They are by far one of the most challenging exercises we perform at Invictus.
And we know how frustrating they can be!
So for our first ever MVMNT Challenge, we decided to help you work toward getting your very first bodyweight pull-up!
We designed this challenge to help you be able to finally get a pull-up without any bands or help of any kind.
Here's how it works:
1. Sign up for the challenge by entering your info into the form below
2. You will receive an email with a PDF of the challenge (if you don't get it right away check your spam folder)
3. Follow the workout guide in the email
The challenge is designed to be done Monday - Friday. You DO NOT have to do it at the studio, but you do need a place that you can do a pull-up without touching the ground.
The program is progressive, meaning that each week builds on the week before, leading you up to the day you will get your first bodyweight pull-up!
In order to incentivize you to take part, we will be giving away a prize to one of you who completes the entire challenge. In order to be eligible to win you must do the following:
1. Complete the workout each day
2. Snap a pic or video of you doing the workout and post it to FB or IG
3. You MUST use the hoshtags #iaminvictusfit & #mvmntchallenge
*only Invictus members are eligible to win*
It doesn't matter if you are able to do a pull-up at the end or not. We just want you to work your hardest!
SIGN UP HERE